Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Holiday Wrap Up

While packaging the last of my gifts this evening, I reflected on the items I've collected from those who skipped the holiday cliche' and thought outside the box.
I decided to share a few of my favorites.

It's no secret that I'm a fan of Roberts Radios. I received this this navy blue leather and gold plated darling last year. It's aesthetically timeless and MP3 compatible so I can listen to my AM radio, then plug in the I-Phone when the oldies get old.

The Beatles! In Seattle!

Original vintage snapshots! Framed! AHHH!! (Thanks, dad.)


This was a gift from my husband. I had it engraved with the word "Dearest."

Finally, here's proof you don't have to spend a lot to make an impact- my husband (an artist) sewed ornaments for his family this year, each piece a unique reflection of their childhood in Côte d'Ivoire, West Africa. Pretty sweet, right?

What are some of your favorite gifts?

KILISIMISIO!

No comments: