Sunday, October 2, 2011

Polaroid Miscellany - Fall Colors


I had these Roberta Di Camerino velvet clutches sitting on my dresser, trying to decide which to carry to a formal event this weekend.


My mom suggested I embellish the third one, which I did by obediently attaching a Chanel key chain to the interior d-ring, rendering it the clear winner.


My husband impressed me with his ensemble for the same event- I couldn't get a good photo, but he's wearing a vintage mermaid tie-bar my grandpa gave him.


The colors reminded me of this interesting tile pattern snapped a few weeks ago at a private residence in Seattle. I love a Greek Key.


It also brought me to this dreamy staircase/ chandelier combo I snapped in Palm Springs a few months back.


A bit of a tangent, but I pulled this Paris snappery in the same color scheme, as well. These tiny dioramas are diminutive and charming.



2 comments:

abby jenkins said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE everything, ~ especially that tie clip...come on, no wonder why you have such impeccable taste, it's in your blood!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I have been remiss in posting the year, way too much going on which of course makes me want to blog about it but can't seem to find the time. Updates soon. I will be buried with that beaded bag so not up for grabs....but thanks for asking :^D

i get ideas. said...

Thanks Abby! I don't blame you for hanging onto that bag- it's the best I've seen. I will continue to hunt for something similar! Love your blog, can't wait for more posts! :)